Thursday 10 November 2011

Chapter#23

And fun month has begun!~

My first assessment (lol) was to basically create an 'advanced' glow effect~
A technique where you make things look pretty with pretty lights and sabers and lights~
'Initially', I was suppose to do this 'second', since the title indicates it's for the 'advanced'~ 
But the one I was gonna do before this was even harder than this -_-"
So here I am doing this~ 

So the aim of this assessment was suppose to get something like this:
So magikewl and preetty right? :D

Yeah mine didn't turn out like that. (Lol, 'Summer Rolls' reference much?)
I got carried away with the pretty effects, and since mine sort of looked different to 
begin with, (Somehow I made a Spirit Bomb) I went on ahead and kept adding 
more and more crap, regardless, if I've already completed the step already.
In the end I ended up skipping the last few steps (LOL) and went my own way.
Instead of adding those multiple pretty colors, I kept mine a pure blue for a pure underwater magical effect (imo)~ Soo, everything you see here is almost 100% made by me, EXCEPT for the plants~ I got the plant images from Google; they were originally solid black, but I rendered them myself to bring some life into the image. Literally. 
So that's it~ My Version~ Tell me what you think ;)

See you again soon!~

2 comments:

  1. reaction: wow..wtf.. *-*
    HAHA, SO MAGICAL! LOL@Summer Rolls. >>" MINE WERE AWESOME TYVM. haha! your "Spirit Bomb" looks more like those souls in Soul Eater. :) yeah, if only you could somehow integrate that into your Blog. looks really good, bruv.
    you posted already, i might as well post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL@your reaction.
    Yeah Ikr?!~ When i was doing it, i was like hrmm...it awfully looks like a soul from soul eater...or a spirit bomb...SOUL RESONANCE!~ ^o)(Y)

    ReplyDelete