Friday 11 November 2011

Chapter#24

So, this post is about the assessment I was suppose to complete before my other one~

This task was to basically use the Pen tool: The primary tool you're suppose to learn
pretty much near the beginning of using Photoshop. It's used to draw and outline any
image pretty much, and there's heaps of ways of use it. It's the ultimate.

Anyway, so since i had trouble making a single line using the line tool (LOL), I started
off with my other assess. cause this one emphasizes on the pen tool ==" So ANYWAY.
So the aim; to get something like this:
Looks...Cool aye?

Yeah mine didn't look like that. (*Sigh@repetition of joke :D)
I went crazy once again and ended up with something like this~
Made a wallpaper for myself, and a...imaginary OST for Diabolus.
Went crazy with the texts and imagery, and yeahhh...Doesn't look as pretty as it's suppose to be, but I've spent so much time on it so it must end here before I go even more frantic with it x) But I've learnt the important bit so it's all good. ^^ So here, NEARLY everything is 
once again made by me, cept for the music note and the cross, which was originally 
solid black from Google, but i prettified it up and voila~
Hell, I even customized the font abit xD

  Tell me what you think ;D
See you again soon! Once I recover from my barrage of headaches ><"

4 comments:

  1. Whoaaaaaa!♥ I super love the wallpaper!♥♥
    The glowing lines.... They look magical (*O*)!!

    I've always been amazed with your artworks everytime I visit your blog XDXD Keep it up Toniipyon! (^_~)b


    PS. A little message for your in my latest post. Do check it out! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww Thanks Bonbon!~ You have no idea how much that really means to me :,) I'll do my best!!

    I replied on/to your post but i don't know if it got through or not =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: @Huy
    Don't know if you remember saying this, but i do (LOL, and no i did not make this up in my head)

    You stated 'i wonder what those broken chains mean'~ Remember in the story when the main character 'died' in the 'first episode'? Well when he was revived, it unleashed (/broke free) the devil gene within him~ and thus, is how this image was created, ahaha. not exactly what his 'genes' look like (sounds gross) but yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. putting words in my mouth again, Tonaye? you serious, man! LOL. haha cool. cool story bro that is. jk jk! XD on a similar note, the wobbly lines remind me of Deoxys arms & legs. yes.. just thought i'd share that with you. ^^ and the dragon looks out of place, but still pretty good. looks so 3-d'ish. *o*

    Symphony of Pain ftw!

    ReplyDelete