Wednesday 12 October 2011

Chapter#18

Sorry for lack of updates guys!~ Yes, you too Huy. "You better be Tonaye!"

Anyway, so I've been working from this, to that, and that to another that~ *SIGHS.
Why am I working on so many at once for =,=" And I can't even finish one...So Salack!~ >o<"
Anyway!~ Trying to finish more so I can at least post something worth uploading ):
But whateevers~
So it was my friends birthday just recently (You can read 'here' (Once he posts it, LOL))
I think the drawing came out, ok...Since I had like what? 2? 1 nights to do it? Lol.
Picture so failed on the day but =,=" The guy sitting down looked like someone else.
*Stares at you know who*. LOL. Jk. No hard feelings. Sort of. If it wasn't for that
tongue deng...LOL JK. Me a Doraemon, what the ff--

So anyway, as one of you may know (LOL) I've been working on a character for a group
on Deviantart called Mercs of Meleee~ and no, that extra e isn't a typo, thank you.
Now although this group allows you to create the most creative character you can think
of, I preferred to create a character that was more human; because I wanted to show that his passion to help people exceeds other supernatural abilities. And also,
Nah just kidding!~ Tell you more next time! ^^
Again, this is a rough drawing so don't be so hasty to judge, haha. So one question!!!
Does he looks Adventurous? (?/10?) Be honesttt *tears. lol jk. Honesty is apprecated ^.^
Holy crap I've wrote so much =,=" Lack of sleep is getting to the keyboard...
Anyway, last update, so does Barbara still look like shes looking at Dom?Or@Shroomish?
And does he still look like a pedo? HAHA.
*Note: Don't look / compare this pic to previous one~*
Flicking back and forth makes them look the same =,=" Lol

Alright!~ I think that'll be it for today!~ See yas' soon!~
Follow my alternate adventures with!
http://mr-vui.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. the first group drawing is awesome although you havent color it yet. how adventurous ur 2nd drawing? I give it (7/10). Need to customize a lil bit with the outfit... Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop talking to yourself.. HAHA :D just kidding. Lol, it's good that you're working on so many. means that you're getting more & more ideas. ALSO means that i will be expecting heaps soon! ^^

    so is that 1 or 2 nights, bruv? ==" LOL. eh, he looks more like Alan. don't know what they're on about, Haha. LOL@Tongue Deng saying you looked like Doraemon. i seriously can't tell when she's joking but. .___.

    Mmm. i give this character a 7/10 too. ^what she said. :D "Need to customize a lil bit with the outfit..." looks a bit plain right now i reckon. don't cry yeah? (:

    OMFG, I SO DID NOT KNOW BARBARA HAD A MOLE ON HER FACE. LOLOLOLOL! i was gonna point it out just now. "wth is that on her face, man? ==;" umm, i looked at it again today and i still think Barbara is looking at Dom. actually i wasn't even sure, so i asked my friend. she said it looked like she's looking at Dom, so yeah. o__o probably tilt Barbara's head a bit? and that's a pretty angry-as Shroomish, bruv. has veins poppin' out and everything! Hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete