Friday 23 September 2011

Chapter#17

Hey Yawl!~ Been a while! Not really!~ Anyway..
Alot of activity been happening in Tonaye's life of the art~
I managed to finished this picture just a couple days ago,
but haven't had the chance to blog it. (mr vui: rolls eyes)
I started working on this back in Chapter#14 if you guys remember~
Click +HERE+ to see the full sized picture!~
Don't worry, it's not a scam, haha.
- -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -
In other news, I need a word from my followers, and, or, visitors if any!~
So here's a small update on the pretty obvious Melissa in Wonderland~
(Yes, it's back to Wonderland now -.-) 
How's it looking guys? Good? I sure hope so, or I'm gonna suicide myself.
...
LOL, jk. Not really. But seriously, does the girl look more afraid of the mushroom monster,
or of the guy who is suppose to be looking like he's enjoying playing with his PSP?~
Honest opinions are appreciated (: But don't be harsh. I have feeli--Haha! Jus kidding!
- -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -
So after tonights post, I probably won't be updating for a while, sadly;
because I'll be working on a new pic I've really been eager to start on recently~
Which will mean you guys will be updated soon (:
Contradicted myself what?
So here's a sneak peak of what I've started on!~
Characters look familiar?~
They better damn not-dattebayo!~

Welp!~ That's all for tonight!~ See yas' soon!~
Follow my alternate adventures with! 

4 comments:

  1. Cool drawings! I love the way you colour `em! XDXD You should draw one for me lololol XDXD <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? :D I wanna request you one but I don't have money to pay you ;A; So, how about we do a trade? That's more fair :3

    Ps. I'm gonna add you on msn tonight (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rolls eyes, ABOUT TIME YOU BLOGGED. Tonaye: ABOUT TIME YOU COMMENTED. LOLLLLL. nice picture of umm. Diabolus! still don't know what the guy's name is yet. == Haha. Melissa in Wonderland? sounds good. s'all good. ^^ i reckon Barbara's looking at Dom. ..if you wanted Barbara to look like she's facing the mushroom monster, that's where her eyes should've been facing. her eyes are looking at Dom's. \: haha. s'all good though right? more specifically she looks like she's trying to warn Dom about the crab monster behind him in her petrified state she's in. *thumbs up at the Dreams drawing. was gonna call it the Naruto drawing, but there's Light on the right. you still haven't told me why he's there. but Good Luck with it, Anh TOnaye. it's looking good already. (: COME BACK SOON, OKAY? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. *FFFFF---!!! Comment go deleted!!! ),X
    ---------------------------------------
    @BonBon
    I've been waiting for you to come online but you're never on! ): Eh, oh well. Sure!~ I'd love to do a trade!~ Just tell me when you got an idea and I'll be happy to draw you something ^^

    @Huy
    Yeahh he's not gonna have a name for awhile >.>"
    Haha, well, she's not SUPPOSE to be looking at Dom, but the fact that it looks like shes warning him, is~...So it's kind of a win win situation? But since it 'looks' like she's looking at him, I'll do it again so it looks absolute that shes looking at the shroomish ^^
    Much Thanks bruv!!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete