Thursday 25 August 2011

Chapter#14

Hello there!~ Sad to say, nothing much to blog about in the past few weeks!~
Most of my drawings are done on paper, which I refuse to show on blogtown,
unless refined on computer or is at a quality high enough to my standards~
But since it's unfair to keep the few followers I have, hanging, here's something
I've been working on...Trying to, anyway.
*Click! to enlarge.
 -----------------------------------
A character design for the "Hell'o'Ween" series I made up~ Now renamed to;
"Diabolus" meaning going down (to hell)~
This character was first seen here in my previous Chapter (3)~
I've been trying to really finish this, but my PC Tablet keeps screwing up on me ):
I used Mr Vui's tablet, but his didn't work neither ): Such a sad month...
Hope I can get on it soon!~
I'm gonna try and aim for this pic to look like this~
Do you think I can do it???...I hope so...Wish me luck =,="

That's it for tonight! ~ See ya next time!~
Follow my alternate adventures with!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY !@#$ you designed these?! Pretty pro, I must say. Is this like what you do for a living or..? And you say that your summer has yet to arrive? Why's that? But nevertheless, very jealous. I wish summer was longer. My earphones are for watching shows and movies online every night during the late hours at uni... haha :) & for studying of course... >.>

    -merre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, thanks! I do it as a hobby ^^ And as a career in the future~ My summer comes in 2-3 months, so yeah :D Lol..."Studying..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Anh Tonaye! you'll get there.
    YOU CAN DO IT. >:D

    ReplyDelete