Tuesday 14 June 2011

Chapter#3

Alright, so not much been happenin' lately...Unfortunately ):
These are a couple of colored sketches I'm doing for a story
of mine, currently (It is so not called this) called Hell'o'Ween~
Lol@face ('o')
Lol, the character designs look so shitty...Lol.
It's a first-hand drawing anyway~
So there's still crazy heaps of development to do, so yeah, anyway~
The girl looks like a dopey bitch at the moment...But she's suppose to
have these eyes...You probably won't understand me but I'll blabber anyway...
These eyes that...Look droopey, but sharp at the same time...
In saying this, it shows a dark past that continues to haunt her to this present day.
Anyway, the story focuses on a dreadful Love story between...
Haha, no spoilers for you yet, but anyway! (Huy: *SIGHS ==" Am I right? Haha)

Anyway!~ (Wow, I say anyway alot...) Moving along...
The sketch below is another random drawing of me and my friends~
(Yes, her hands are backwards, it's suppose to look like that)
I'm thinking of actually creating a project which depicts many fictional and
non-fictional stories of our time together because we have so many good
times hanging out with eachother...What's that?
Mr Vui is really happy to hear and see that come to life--what?
Haha..

I think that'll be it for todays chapter of Tonaye's Adventures~
Hope you 'turn for next time!
See ya!~

Follow my alternate adventures with!
http://mr-vui.blogspot.com

PS: Apologies to Mr Vui for not being in this doodle (:
PPS: Apologies to Mr Vui for the long wait ):

3 comments:

  1. nice drawings, bruv! looking forward to the story~ *thumbs up for watermark! Haha, i get it. but you should've posted up the original photos so people can see? and i'll just pretend the person in the mask is me (since you can't really tell who it is.. ==) good drawing of you and Melissa! really looks like you guys! ^^ and you put a (: after your apology.. what? ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freehand on paper is a lot easier than digi freehand it. Got troublesome duin dat >< bt lucky Youtube tutorial helps me a lot :) u chibi frens is nicely drawn! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @huy; Lol

    @MizArWeN; yeah i know. tell me about it. but im trying to get used to drawing on the comp so i can be the best i can be (: also saves alot of time too, haha. but im so freakin slow atm =,="

    ReplyDelete