Sunday 26 June 2011

Chapter#6

Alot of drawings done lately! Very good! Very good!
Unfortunately I cannot unveil too much, since I err, think I shouldn't...Lol!
Anyways!~ Here's a quick drawing I did for afew characters for Hell'o'Ween~
The character on the left is one whom I actually had a dream of, once~
I would say it was more of a nightmare, but I think nightmares are just another
form of 'excitement' for me~ Yes, I'm sick. Haha! But yeah. I'm into horror
movies as such, so don't expect it to be so out of the ordinary for me.
And the character on the right is a character from a random doodle I did in school,
if Mr Vui remembers...You were there....In psych...Lolol. Anyway!~


And another quick update on the character afew posts ago~
He's a 'metal' type of person~
So he tends to have alot of metal
accessories on him...He also has random parts of metal sticking out of
him, example, his ribs here as you can see~
So yeah. Updates more on that later.

Lastly, here's another series I'm making~
Title as shown below. Look forward to it!
I'm currently focusing on a picture for it at the moment!
It's gonna look AMAZING <3
So hope you liked todays post!
Won't be here for about a week.


Well, see ya next time!~
Follow my alternate adventures with!

Any Suggestions for a word besides Wonderland anybody?~

3 comments:

  1. LOL yes, yes. i often get distracted by your doodles in psych class. == Very nice though! love his outfit. and we can't really give you suggestions there, buddy. we don't even know what you're drawing yet! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clowns are creepy n u successfully created out the best character out of it. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, good times! xD and good point...
    but still!~ Hows Never 'Never' Land instead? xD

    Naww, thanks Esma!~ xD

    ReplyDelete