Tuesday 7 June 2011

Chapter#2

Soo here's a w.i.p (work in progress) of the doodle I made at work.
(Check Blog Chapter#1 for details). Still working on it, so yeah...


On other news, soo at work, while I was bored working, I found this book on the shelves 
entitled Photoshop~ Now it wasn't the title that intrigued me, but the
interesting and fascinating sexy image on the cover...
Take a look!
Cool aye!~ Inspired, I took a quick read...Then took it home...
No I did not steal it because I did not inform anyone or pay for it.....ANYWAY!~
Inside was a how-to-do tutorial, and I wasted no time and gave it a try~
Here's what I got so far...
Lols! Surprised no chick?
Learned how to make / combine space crap into one pic...In 5 minutes. Lol!
And that's all I could do before I got sleepy, haha! Good stuff...
Would like to continue, but I cannot, be bothered cropping out a pic of anyone
to put in this pic, so I skipped importing a character into the image and yeah....
I'll continue it another day, haha.

Welp! That's all for today!
See ya next time!~

Follow my alternate adventures with!
http://mr-vui.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. hope to see the finished piece soon, bruv! i don't wanna see those smudges those preps make when they colour-in.. LOLOL! ^^ umm.. i think 'not informing anyone or pay for it' is stealing. o__o Tonaye: uh oh. HAHAHA! but farrr. free books at TOnaye's workplace! import ME there, bruv! i haven't been in outta space before.. ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 5 mins??!!! And d outcome lyk dt? Dts SO coollll

    ReplyDelete
  3. @huy: smudges?!~ what smudges?!~ there aren't any smudges in the picture! D: You just reminded me I haven't returned the book yet...Uh ohz. Lolol! You're statement just gave me an idea o,o"

    @MizArWen: Thanks and thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well bruv, i'm good at giving ideas. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture you made is very nice :D it looks like it took more than just five minutes. You pro photoshoping person :3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re-reads* because there's no new post. :(

    ReplyDelete