Friday 3 June 2011

Chapter#1

My first Blog Postttt~ Woooo~ ...
Lol. So letss seeeee~...Oh, before we continue, just thought you should know,
since I did art, I was inspired to put everything I thought of onto paper...
So everything I write here is everything I'm thinking at the moment...
So expect alot of jibber japper and reading....Enjoy! :D

Just a couple weeks ago, I did work experience with my brother's friend, named Bun~
It was pretty cool....Days were long...So were the hours...Pretty bor- Jokes.
But I got alot of knowledge from it and lots of experience of what it's like,
working in the real world, as a real Graphic Designer. Was pretty easy, breezy~
But the only thing I didn't do there, was work face to face with the clients, which was
apparently the hardest/scariest thing to do, since you gotta create ideas out of thin air
when they expect a design from you. While Bun and his boss Peter worked with their
clients, I just did random doodlings and sketches while I awaited them.
Here's one of em~

Yeah, the middle and top one didn't go so well...LOL.

Afterwards, I spoke to Bun about how I sucked when it came to landscape drawings.
So I requested for him to show me some of his landscape drawings cause I've seen em
before and they totally rock. Really unique and stylish backgrounds!...But I just realized
the drawing I got back from him is of the sky....Not really landscape...But is still kool!~
Look!~
 Signed by Chai Thov~

Love his detail in clouds...And really love the interesting position of the sun...
Cause i usually just do childish stuff and just sit it back in the corner of the background...

He then requested me, to do some drawings. For practice. If not.
And this is what I got...
Face is abit (ALOT) dimented, but that comes with drawing with a pen sometimes -,-"
Inspired by his detailed drawings, the rock. And you can't see it by the sun is in the bottom left corner...A positioning of the sun I've never pulled off before...But looks kool ass!~ Too bad you can't see. Lolz.

Overall, good stuff! Working with Bun@work experience~
His boss is awesome, got free home made meals, and learned heaps every day.
Second part of this post, coming up soon!~

See ya!~

Follow my alternate adventures with!
http://mr-vui.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH! SO HAPPY YOU MADE A BLOG, BRO! HAHAHA, nice Nice first entry i must say. (: the guy and girl's hair looks friggin' awesome! the middle didn't go so well? i can't draw for crap so wth Tonaye! LOL. LOL@the headless guy. ceebs finishing him off? whoaa.. Bun's pro as. i can't draw chains for sh#t, so i'm really impressed. and AWW nice detailed drawing of..the rock! :D i like the moss that goes with it too! and is that a crab or what? LOL, it has four eyes? 8_8? Yeah? LOL. looking forward to more soon! WOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D you draw so well! I wish that I could draw that detailed :( LOLOL, I put the sun at the to corner of the paper too

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Huy: Haha, yeah man. You should see his actual artworks in his artbooks...Totally unique and so detailed you wouldn't believe it D: Lol...The crab has two eyes >.>"

    @Krishuang: Thank you!~ You could draw detailed stuff too you know! Just takes time and dedication :) LOL, hi5's for sun positioning! xD
    OMG@your blog! So many delicious photos of food!! And PHO!!! For the freaking win! xD I think I'm infatuated...lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a new blog, aye? Now u are officially a blogger. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your drawings, they are great!

    ReplyDelete