Sunday 7 August 2011

Chapter#13

Ok guys!~ It's done!~ Been meaning to post this chapter for a while, 
but never got the chance ==" I apologise to those (one person, LOL) for that.

That thing of a doodle I started many weeks ago turned into this piece I kinda like!~
Here's a sneak peak thumbnail of the finished piece!~ LOL.
Please -CLICK HERE- for the full size image!~ :D
Thank you! C:

On another note!~ Here's what I've been working on for awhile, 
inbetween pieces of other work~
Haha, can you guess what this project is??? xD
Jokes. I'm sure its pretty obvious :|
What's that girl waving at?....To be continued~...
That's it for now! :D~ See ya next time!~

Follow my alternate adventures with! 

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's right! better be sorry. and did you just change your text font? o__o. meh, i'm on the comp at Uni. and nice-as drawings bro. lol@Yenni. you make it look i just grabbed some girl off the sidewalk! bahaha! jk jk. *shifty eyes. and what is that girl waving at? O: nuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete