Monday 1 August 2011

Chapter#12

Another quick update!~ I'm on a role! :D A Black and White post~
...Pokemon much? Nah. So here's a sneak peak, not really. Of that pic afew days ago~
All refined up and cleaned~ Click for better view.
"Ooh look!!!....Cup Cake!!!!! :D "

That illustration is going well...More on it soon. HAHA, I bet 'you're' thinking:
"Oh...It's her again ==" Where's Me?!?!" ~ Lol, inside joke. On another note!~ 
Remember how I said that chick needed some fixing up with her hair?
Well here's what it's come to~
Omgggghlghffdg, took so long to find a pose I was happy with =,="
Hope coloring goes well as well~ Shall finish this pic soon!~ I hope...
Working on so many multiple craps, lagging now ): Crap! Must slow my brain down!

Welp!~ That's it for today!~ See ya soon!~
Follow my alternate adventures with! 

3 comments:

  1. Your illustrations are nice!!
    Thanks for the comment ^^ hope your event will also be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL@Pokemon reference. hi5, hi5. and did you do that on purpose? == can't click for better view! argh! *flips table. LOL, Oh...It's her again ==" Where's Me?!?! wowow~ the hair looks way better now! Um, *shrug@the witch hands. FIX EM. :) LOL. weeeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mayclover!~

    @Huy: Nope. Haha. Oh yeah...Blame Blogtown ^o)...:P Haha, you'll be in it sooooon xD Yeah the hair better damn look better ): Lol! I don't have to fix em if i dun wanna! xD

    ReplyDelete