Sunday 31 July 2011

Chapter#11

Another quick update!~
Wow. I really am, getting into the drawing. Hahaha~ So fun fun fun!!~
Spent a couple more hours on this~ And the background came from google, so 
don't y'all be too surprised~ lolol~ and that writing on her neck is....I forget...
LOL! I forgot what the word means =,=" Huyyyy!!!~ Translate!~ Haha.
Anyways, this pic was inspired by this character name Asuka~ Whom some of you may
know from the Tekken franchise~ And to Huy, yes. She is another school girl >.>" xD
'Ere she is~
Haha...yes...See the difference in skill level between my art and theirs? ):
Oh well, all in due time! >:D
Anyways, my chick really needs a re-hairdo~ Hair makes no sense~ Lol.
And so many mistakes to be fixed, haha. Welp!~ I'm off to work on that!~
See you guys next time!~  Here's to a new month!~ Hopefully a good one ^^

Follow my alternate adventures with! 

2 comments:

  1. from Google? oh okay, *walks away. LOL! jks! ;D Umm. Tonaye, i don't know what that scribble means. thanks. i feel so noob at Chinese now. =__= LOL yeah, we see the difference. hope we'll be that pro some day. *thumbs up. new hair-do? if you want. but i reckon she needs stuff in her hair like that chick in the 2nd pic below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah i was afraid people was gonna be like that =,=" "oh, you didnt make the b/g? oh, the pics ok then" ),: LOL

    LOL, scribble. Jokes bro! Its only half of a character anyway, i halfed it (: Keke, silly Huy ^^

    Haha, yeah, maybe I DID put something in her hair...Just its not there yet...*Shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete