Wednesday 27 July 2011

Chapter#10

Backkkk~ And I got my mojo back! :D 
Here's a quick couple of updates from over the past couple of days! :)

So, after spending quite alittle time on that sneak peak in my previous chapter, I took
a quick break, ending up to be a large break, brain storming like a mad bitch, and a
whole load of ideas came to mind~

"Aw haw!~ Who's that Huy?!~"

My concept 'Melissa in Wonderland', now, 'Melissa in Never Neverland',
(I tried to be original...But found out a few days later that apparently before Alice in
Wonderland, there was an Alice in Never Neverland....So what the hell???  ==")
when illustrated in a drawing, its always depicted so that the viewer has to 'browse',
or, 'scroll' their eyes around so that they can see the full image~ Its sorta like reading
a comic book, but all the pages are combined into one full scaled image.

SIMPLY PUT.(LOL) Its like reading a scroll, lol! You gotta keep scrolling down /
sideways to read more of what it beholds. And the pic above is the beginning of
that, illustration (:

Eh...That was a bit to read, wasn't it? ==" My bad. Anyway!~
Also, as I was brainstorming in my mind I was drawing / coloring this in for fun~
It's actually becoming quite fun and I'm getting quite into the picture...So this
thing of a 'doing for fun' might become an actual piece later if i decide to
continue it...Look forward to it! :D
Welp!~ That's it for today!~ 
See ya next time!~

Follow my alternate adventures with! 

3 comments:

  1. I just love the coloring! M so lacking of dat talent :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for mojo! :D "Aw haw!~ Who's that Huy?!~" err.. NOT HUY MAYBE. jks, *rolls eyes, it's Melissa..== LOL. dawww.. what luck, bruv. just seems like all the good/original names are taken.. and nice shading! yep! looking forward to the drawing! of me that is. jks, not really. :D Cheers!

    AND TEACH ME PHOTOSHOP PLEASE.
    YOU'RE AWESOME, BEST BRUV. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Esma: Thanks! Just keep trying! Everything comes with practice! :D

    @Huy: LOL, more Huy work coming up soon? Jks. Or am I? O,o" Haha, yeah...freagin hell =,="
    Bring your laptop when you come over, I'll try installing it for you then (:

    ReplyDelete