Sunday 24 July 2011

Chapter#9

Holy Smoking Pot Jesus! Been ages since I've blogged!~ Sorry peoples!~
Anyway, so much craps been happenin' (kinda) so yeahh sorry for my absence~
Anyway, let's see what I have to show today!~



A random secret character~ 
Belonging to the series with the guy with the long blue hair in Chapter#7~
The series is currently unnamed at the moment, so we're gonna have to wait on that~
On a similar note, the character I just spoke of, now has a name C:
But I'll speak more of him when I get more art of him done (:
Kehehe, shattered much?~ No? Didn't think so ):



Anyway~ 
SNEAK PEAK TIMEEEE~ :D
I think I know why I prefer 'chibi' drawings over full sized ones =="
Takes soo longgg to drawww damnit!~...Well anyway!~
That's it for today!~ 
Well, see ya next time!~

Follow my alternate adventures with! 

1 comment:

  1. crap? is this about Huyyy? =D jks. cool as! can totally imagine them fighting. they're not on the same team right? D: LOL. and whatchu talking about!? I'M SHATTERED. *points self violently, D: LOL. fair enough.. takes me ages to use Flash anyway.

    "nowwww Tonayeee..~ ;D" Bahaha

    ReplyDelete