Tuesday 20 September 2011

Chapter#16

A filler post~...
Hear that Mr Happiness?~ A filler post....:D Just for you, hahaha...

So in my absence, I've been experimenting with new techniques
for my upcoming posts / drawings~ One of em, is this chain;
Doesn't it look like a 'chain' of onion rings? ^^ Horrible right?~ Right.
Well, after a few more tries I think it got better~ Well, hopefully it did.
Here's what it looked like the first time after linking more chains to it (Strike 1)
and here's what the chain looked like afew 2 or 3 more tries~ (Strike 2)

Does it look betterrrr?!!?!? I hope so! ):

In the end, the chains on their own looked like this;

Better than those onion rings right? ==" ....Right?...

If you wanna have a go at it yourself at making chains, use this link here!
http://www.biorust.com/tutorials/detail/164/en/

Welp! Thats it for today!
Till next time!~ Laters!~ :D
Follow my alternate adventures with!

1 comment:

  1. just for me?? LOL. so honoured i am. (: Mmm onion rings. they look burnt though, Anh Tonaye. right! they are better than those onion rings! can see the difference in Strike 1 and Strike 2 now. xD LOLOL. *likes Red picture. looks so cool and..ominous. C:<

    ReplyDelete