Monday 13 February 2012

Chapter#34

Hiiii guyssss....*Bleeds. Dies. Sizzles. Release smoke. From ears.
Brain is so fried!~ So I came here to vent out abit (: Ohhh the headache!~

So after completing the pic from my last post,
I had this awesome I think insane image/idea in
my head of this girl....Yeah, can't really say
anymore since it's abit of a spoiler for future
references~ LOL, hi guys~ Anyway!

I finally drew the girl here and I think it came
out alot better than I expected. I had such a
simple idea in my mind, and then all of a
sudden all this other 10, 20 ideas spawned
all in my head and I was like Ahhhkdfj;nipples!

After much consideration, I asked (LOL) my
brother, what would Batman do?~
Nah I didn't ask that but he just said,
"Keep it simple, brah~"...Best. Advice. Ever.
So I ended up combing the 10 stories together
creating a catastrophic weekend for myself.
I actually spent the next day day and nights
writing up a full on story for this simple image,
and now I don't know what to make of it.




Do I: finish this girl, keeping it nice and simple? & then work on a more difficult piece?
Or should I use this pic for the difficult piece, and then start a new piece of the girl?...

                                         There's a question for YOU, my bloggers~
Hrmm, was that abit confusing?

Besides that, in other news; my previous piece from my previous post became the 
Winner for a contest! xD 
Yays!~ My first entry; first win! ^^ Check it out [ here ] if you haven't seen it already! 

That's all for today! Catch you guys next timeeee!~ ^^

11 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I like this girl simple as is, but you could challenge yourself to make it difficult if you want haha, I'm not making this job any easier for you. I have this problem too T_T But I learnt, if you're satisified with it now, then leave it, you might end up spoiling it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thanks for the feedback Bambs!
      True true, but sometimes its better to see what
      it'll look like spoiled since you'll never know
      how far you could go with a drawing :D

      Delete
  2. yeah!!! nice and simple is good way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lyk to draw a girl wf nice slender legs..lol. But it doesnt look right if d girl has bulging muscles arms and slender legs, isnt it? LOL. Its a good tings u hv ur own brother to add some more ideas on ur drawing. whilst me, i hv to brainstorm it alone T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what are you trying to say? My girl has
      fat legs? Girls look better with abit of meat
      on them okay?!~ Lolol. Jk jk...

      It's alright if you brainstorm alone.
      You grow more that way cause you learn to
      work and make the best choices on your own (:

      Delete
    2. The legs are a bit muscular. That's what m trying to say. Lol. But m amaze how pretty and great d girl look like after u finished color it all :) congrats!

      Delete
    3. Lol, thank you thank you~
      Well, i prefer my girls to have abit of meat (not muscle)
      in their legs, not like those many korean girls, haha.
      Matter of preference i guess

      Delete
  4. You should finish that girl (that sounds weird lol) and then do the new piece! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um yeah. Not much info, but finish off that girl.. ;) *shakes head at Rabbito. LOL.

    ReplyDelete