Thursday 23 February 2012

Chapter#35

Guyssss!!! I'm finally doneeeee~ *dies!

Hrm, as always, I kind of opposed to many (all of yous)
of your opinions. LOLOL. HI GUYS <3 Jokes...
Not really. I kept it simple as everyone said and
I'm glad alot of yous contributed in planning to my
ideas! The full version of the girl from my
previous post can be viewed >> Here! << 

I'm actually quite disappointed at the result although.
I thought it would've looked cooler on paper/screen,
and it did, but the more I look at it, it's so bland and
plain ==" Eh, oh wells, its an early concept, hope to
make a better illustration next time on this! :)

In similar news, I kind of went on and challenged
myself to continue my other more 'difficult' idea I
had when creating this piece...And well, it looked good to begin with, but then it got too messy and so the whole idea was scrapped S:
I put abit of time into it as well so I believe it should've at least went to my gallery...


Larger view can be seen :here:

Thanks again guys!~ Really appreciating your thoughts!
Hope I can inspire all you more with better artworks the next time :)

4 comments: