Tuesday 6 December 2011

Chapter#28

Hiya folks! Been a while, pineapple~

Haven't been up to much, with many Birthday Parties having passed and coming~
And also next week, I'll be on a one week-ish holiday, so don't expect a post from me
next week ): Sorry folks. But maybe I'll do some sketches there & send some via Blogger ^^
So yeahh...Anyway!~ Like I said, haven't been up to much cause of so, so here's a little
something on what I've been working on for abit in my, er, spare time.
PROMOTIONAL POSTER for STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN~ xD
This is more of a draft of a drawing, so I kinda encourage you NOT to critique it yet,
since i know there are plenty of disproportioned parts in it (: But as usual,
comments are welcome, and, hope to hear from you soon! ^^
------------------------------------------------------
edit* also forgot to mention, this may get scrapped! see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the upcoming birthday parties. eat well.
    will be looking forward to full colored drawings here in your blog.
    enjoy your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgahh, i'm so excited now that Ni & Tez are counting down the days. 4-5 DAYS LEFT, BRUV. hrmm yeah, think i'll wait til you finish colouring to criticise it. :D looks funneh now half coloured. LOL

    ReplyDelete