Thursday 29 December 2011

Chapter#30!

It's nearing the end of the year guys!!! IT'S TIME TA PANIC!!!
AHH!!! *Rips off underwear!!!* New Years Resolution anyone???

Anyway, it's almost New Years Eve, and I've barely made any progress these
past couple of weeks! So! Freakin'! Shadz!~ Argh! Anyway! 
No time for picnics  panics! Gotta get, Moooo~vin'!~
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
So Christmas Eve's just passed, and I'd just like to say...this week's been a bitch! =="
I've had this drawing done about a week ago, so I've been meaning to scan it and
touch it up in Photoshop...The thing is...

- Day 1: Family member suppose to wake me up before leaving to evening dinner party.
Failed, then headed to the Newsagency to use the A3 Scanner cause I only got size A4 Scanner...Shop was closed at 4pm instead of 6pm due to Christmas Eve. Fail.

- Day 2: Ended up leaving Laptop at relatives. Fail.

- Day 3: Sister promised to retrieve the laptop from relatives, but retreated, 
due to heavy hail storm. Fail.

- Day 4: Retrieved the Laptop finally, but I was dead that day from a previous all-nighter. Fail.

- Day 5: Went to the Newsagency once again to scan A3...Scanned so, went home,
turned out she scanned an A4 size image of my A3 size drawing...Smooth, boss~ Fail.

- Day 6: Returned there, pissy. Made me pay, since my relatives no longer work there.
Scanned my image like a thousand times because the computer there didn't recognise the scan A3 size...What the fff---??? God's denying my future.
After like an hour, i finally admitted defeat to the f%^&en scanner, sort of, so I scan printed it from A3 to A4 (which worked? WTF???) then scanned in the A4 image into the computer. Hacks. Take that, god~ But the scan quality was shit, so we're even.
I dunno if you guys understood anything I just said, but GOOD LUCK!

Anyway, after sever hours I finally completed something 
I set out to complete about a week ago =="
She better like it...

-----------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS RABBITO-BONBON!!!~
HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS WITH CHOC-FULLOF PRESENTS! ^^
Hope this Art Trade isn't too late~ Hehe. And I hope you like it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOGGERS! May everyone have a good time!
Pig Out! Live! Drink! Die! Ha! Jokes! Hope everyone's ready for New Years! xD
Hoping to Blog once more before New Years >< Wish me luck!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a day u had der. Dt sucks when PC and scan cnt even read d file. Huhu. Bt i love d outcome of it. Merry Christmas n Happy New Year Tonaye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esma! Sorry for the long absence!
      I'll be sure to post soon! Until then!!!
      Happy Belated New Year!!! :D

      Delete
  2. hello there.
    i don't remember removing it but yeah it's not here anymore. :(

    anyway, i hope that you'll have a great year ahead of you too.

    draw and draw more. am looking forward! cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah~ so many fails.. but Jackpot! Bonbon likes it very much. :p your drawing of Bonbon looks very much like her. O__O wow, Haha

    ReplyDelete