Thursday 7 June 2012

Chapter#41

The Last Lessonnn-zzzz!!! In one!~ :P
So I'm just gonna put the last few remaining classes together into one post cause...
No point leaving it in 2 or 3 since...The tutorial for it is pretty long and/..*sniffles.
Probably no one will use emmm!!~ O;

So anyway!~ We learned how to use a variety of textures for Lesson 6!~
Many (all) of which, I will not explain because that will take just too damn long ):
So yeah! Basically for this assignment I had to use 7!! different type of brushes
to make an image~ Which was a real pain in the face to do!~ (My eyesss!!)
I couldn't really think of what to do, so I started off with a circle..
Then kept going from there till...
I got this!~

Yeah...A random egg in the middle of a stampede...full of, DINOSAURSS!!! :D:D
Probably the most realistic piece of art I've made me whole life...Prob the last?
Came out unexpectedly too~ I thought this piece was kinda kool since everything 
even the brushes (which I'm new to) was made by me...And it looks realistic! 
So I thought that was kindovan achievement :P

My next but not last (It's actually my last) assignment was to create an image/
character and set it in 6 different thumbnail environments~
Meaning the picture didn't have to be detailed and should be rough~
Time that should've been spent on this was 20-30 minutes or something my teach
said~ I spent either 1-2 hours on this...Cause...Yeah, hi Internet Surfability (???)
So yeah, enjoy this last piece of work you'll be seeing... :D
...From this course! :D Theres actually one more assignment but I've chosen not to post
it up cause it just looks embarrassing =0=" Soo bad. But anyway! That's the end of
that course!!! Yays! So all up, according to my knowledge, I got a 29/31 for my course..

Ok I think! Apparently my main weakness was technicality! Which was the use of the
things he taught us -,-" Kinda gay, but hey I'm new to them! So...Take that!~ *Smug face
I did very well to excellent though in effort and creativeness! So...That's ok. Anyway!
It was great doing that course! But now it's up to me with how I'm gonna use it...
And now I'm back to looking for work...Sucks! Anyway, Will blog again soon hopes!
See yous next time!!!~ ^^

5 comments:

  1. Umm... that is one epic 'circle', haha. It looks realistic *_* DINOSAUR EGG! That's amazing, all those layers and the realistic texturing, that mauve fog is awesome! The best things are unexpected! Aww, little astronaut is travelling everywhere. I like how calm he is in front of a volcano LOL But I love how you managed to balance light in these photos complimentary of the environments B) Woah, 29/31? That's insanely awesome! Congrats! Technicality is ... technical, haha, don't beat yourself up about that, you managed to achieve a great mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, gotta love the little Astronaut! ;D
      His name's Space Boy! :D haha, yeah...When that Volcano
      erupted he was all like...Did you hear something?~
      Lololol~ Yeah balancing the light with the image was
      actually part of the task too, haha forgot to mention.
      Thank you Bambs! ^^

      Delete
  2. Tony, my friend, I feel you.
    Technicality is also my weakness, but I think it's what fuels me to keep going. Though for the very obvious, we must know the technicals, but as soon as we really get familiar to what we are doing, focusing on the technicals is no longer much of a concern. That is, of course, not the case if we are working for a client who demands what he/she demands.

    Anyway, I can see the future of an illustrator here! Keep up, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm! So true! I can't wait to overcome my technicality
      issues...After that all that's left is for my mind
      to sharpen and create stunning, dynamic artworks! >:D

      Naww, thanks so much Athenes! That means alot to me ^^

      Delete
  3. idk why.. the egg looks so outta shape! ==
    everything else is well done, man: fumes, cracks on the ground and the dinosaurs in the b/g! :) and the realistic look. (y)(y)!

    gotta love Plear! <3 and it's same facial expression in every environment. gets me every time. LOL! and is that a dinosaur in the b/g of the beach?? SO RANDOM. BAHAHA

    congrats on 29/31, man! :D HDDDD'ed that shit.

    ReplyDelete