Friday 15 June 2012

Chapter#43

Hi guys!

So a couple chapters back I showed you guys this~
Well, it was pretty much finished and I was gonna post it up and all, but a day before 
I could, I had a talk with my brother in law about Steve Jobs; legendary man who 
created Apple. 

At first I wasn't very amused or interested in him at first (since I haven't actually 
purchased any of his products (i own an iPod but that was a gift..)) but something 
tickled my nerves and I decided to do abit of research on him via the net, which led to
Youtube...He was apparently a very crude, if anything, mean, yet a very inspiring
man. He had alot of deflects, but his vision is what drove people to buy his products.

Using Steve Jobs as a figure of inspiration, I went on and expanded the design of
my creation. Instead of the head, I went on and created the whole~

So first, I used the head as a guideline to the angle and perspective of the rest of 
the body. At first for the rough sketch it looked like that.
PRETTY PRETTYFULS AYE??? 

After that, I started on the design stage, aka the fun stage!~ Remember to always
keep loose when designing as getting too focused can ruin your flow of creativity,
equalizing! Block! So yeah, it started to look like this.
After that I decided to clean things up and refine it abit so we know exactly what
and where is at~ This is probably the best and last time you get to resize and 
adjust the image, so you better decide if you're happeh with the image now! :D
And finally, the coloring stage!~ Yayyy funn~ Don't forget to shade as well
on another layer setting the gray tone to Multiply for the shade look~
Finally, we got this!~ Almost done!~
Add the final details and we'reee donee!~

 Hit the link >> Here << to see the full sized, completed artwork! :D

So overall, that took 40ish hours of work...Thank you, Steve Jobs. Lol.
Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!~ See you next time!


4 comments:

  1. nice adaptation of Evangelion, dude! we gotta thank Steve Jobs for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bruv, sure do! he was such a
      great inspiration ^^

      Delete