Tuesday 17 July 2012

Chapter#44

Greetings! Fellow warriors!~of~ Ass, kaban!~
Been too long :( Hope you guys have been good! I've been pretty busy with myself
for the pass...Huh, haven't blogged for a month. Lolol, yes I've been busy with stuff.

Anyway! A quick update before I go is about a piece I finished quite awhile ago~
This piece is called Demon Dragon Slayer~

Below you'll see a quick design process of what I went through to complete this ^^


So first I made a quick silhouette of the character I was drawing~
Next, I made a quick outline for the silhouette~ Something I'd like to note,
even as early as by now I was thinking of stopping since it looked so bad =,="

Next, I made another layer to add on armaments and weaponry to the character.
As you can see the trickles, this image was actually suppose to be of him
slashing the 'moon' as splashes out of the water~ But the idea was dropped
due to time constraints and such (you'll be hearing that excuse for awhile ):



Next is fine outlining, and abit of a clean up~ Followed by a layer of color underneath :)



Then afterwards, dash it off with a sprinkle of overlay and you're done ^^
The background was made using random smoke brushes I made during my course.


Welp, that's it!~ Sorry for the lack of updates! Will try to keep up to date!
Keep up with whatever you're doing folks! Stay safe and out of the weather :)

...I need more Vitamin D...

7 comments:

  1. Amazing.. I don't even know how to begin with the detailing because it looks so clean and precise! And the colour palette works quite well - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demon Dragon Slayer! YEAHHH >:D

    & pfft.. you don't need to go out. you need Vitamin D tablets! :D LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ".I need more Vitamin D.."

    I do too! Haha. But yes, your artwork is amazeballs as usual! I wish I could draw as well as you ;^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mels! Haha, yeah, it just takes alot of time and
      patience, and a ton of perseverance -,-"

      Delete
  4. Yes I have missed your posts!! Your drawings are on hiatus I presume :c I haven't had the time to draw lately at all, ironic that I'm doing an art degree but you'd be surprised -_- In response to your comment, hmm, I'll give you a list of what I say were good horror movies (not necessarily all Jap but here are some haha) Battle Royale, Audition, One Missed Call, 13, Shutter, REC (I think that's the name, it's the original Spanish version of the American remake 'Quarrantine'), those are the only ones I can name on the top of my head but hope you enjoy them hehe :D

    ReplyDelete